Friday, June 21, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #1


'Stacking the Shelves' is a weekly book blog tradition of posting the various books we have accumulated over the week. Because this is my first 'Stacking the Shelves' entry I am including books from the past two weeks. In the future though I will revert to the books accumulated over one week. 

From the Library:


1. Delirium Stories by Lauren Oliver
2. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
3. Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz
4. Reboot by Amy Tintera
5. The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau  


Bought:


1. Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead


Won in Giveaways:


1. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
2. Replica by Jenna Black
3. Don't Ever Get Old by Daniel Friedman


ARCs From NetGalley:


1. Deeper We Fall(Fall and Rise Book 1) by Chelsea M. Cameron
2. Souls of Stones-Omnibus by Kelly Walker
3. Deceived by Julie Anne Lindsey
4. Saving Wishes (The Wishes Series #1) by G.L. Walker-Smith
5. Autumn (Dog Days #1) by Sierra Dean














1 comment:

  1. When I first posted this I made a type-o on the name Joelle Charbonneau. I have since corrected it, but I just wanted to acknowledge it and apologize for my oversight. :-)

    ReplyDelete