Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #9


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
 
 This week's Top Ten is: Top Ten Best/Worst Series Endings


So I chose to do the best and I could only think of 7. It seems like most of the series' I've read are not finished yet. Anyway, without further ado, here are my seven best series endings in no particular order. 


The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead


The Georgina Kincaid Series by Richelle Mead


The Dark Swan Series by Richelle Mead
What can I say? The lady knows how to properly end a series. 


The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling


The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Sad, but still satisfying. 


The Harper Connelly Series by Charlaine Harris
As far as I know this one is over. The last book really surprised me which is always appreciated. 


The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare
Most perfect ending ever. 



What are your favorite series enders?
 

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read the last book in the HP series. I am also still working my way through the MI series and need to get to the Infernal Devices. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the endings.

    Unfortunately...Mockingjay was not one of my favorite endings.

    Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/10/top-ten-tuesday-bestworst-series-endings.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't finished loads of series yet! Oops. I thought Mockingjay was okay, but it definitely wasn't a favourite ending of mine.

    ReplyDelete